I have tried what you suggested, but still having problems......

Any others who have anything to suggest???

Med vennlig hilsen

Torgeir Toms

Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På
vegne av Malcolm Burtt
Sendt: 21. september 2007 17:00
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error loading vcgantt.ifd in Ax40SP2

Hi

Sounds like the problem I ran into last week. For us, it was caused by previous
installations of the Gantt client Active control (from earlier versions of Ax).
If it's the same for you, you can fix it as follows...

1. Find all copies of the file vcgantt.ocx

2. For each file, un-register it by executing the command below
regsvr32 /u pathname
(where pathname is the full pathname to the vcgantt.ocx file to be unregistered)

3. Now re-register the vcgantt.ocx file for the AX 4.0 SP2 client.
regsvr32 pathname

That should solve the problem.

Regards

Malcolm Burtt