Hi,

When I run this piece of code I am getting different results in 3.0
and in 4.0.

   SqlSystem   sqlSystem = new SqlSystem();
    ;
    print sqlSystem.sqlLiteral('000213_003');
    Pause;

In 3.0 it is printing as  '000213_003' and in 4.0 it is printing as
N'000213_003'
Extra N is prefixing in 4.0 which is resulting to inconsistency.
This is happening when I try to post the journal using the
LedgerJournalCheckPost class.
I am connecting to SQL server 2005 for both AX3.0 and AX4.0.
Similar code we can see in Table/LedgerJournalTable/Methods/
numOfVouchers() .

Did anybody encounter similar problem? Is it a bug in AX?

Thanks.
Gopal

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html