Dear Rekha,

Thanx for your kind suggestion.

But when i am trying in this...system is showing warning (yellow) mark at lines
level.
i have tried by selecting deliver Now and also all options at header level...
but system is still giving same result...

pls let me know regarding this.Regards,
Imme

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:04:42
+0530Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Sales order Invoice

Dear Immanuel,Go to "Accounts Receivable -> Periodic -> Sales Update -> Invoice
-> andchoose the button Select. This form will allow your customer to do
invoicingfor more than one sales order in one shot.Br,RekhaOn 9/28/07, Immanuel
Y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>>> Dear All... My client wants for multiple sales
orders in single invoice.ifany one knows this setup in AX, plz let me know the
solution... thanx in> advance imme>
message have been removed]