Hi all,

I have a requirement where I have to display the value of total cost
in BOMCalcTrans form. It is done based on  standard axapta 3 cost
categories. But We have 3 more categories and the have a check box to
exclude or include time setup. If i check the check box, the time is
not calculated and the total cost in BOMCalctrans form should vary.
But I have the standrd calculation. Anybody please tell me how to
proceed and how to get the value of the box checked and change the
value in display method which is there in BOMCalcTrans Table.

Hoping for somebody who can help

regards,
lakshmi