From: kartikeya_kuppa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 5 October, 2007 2:05:16 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] TDS ON ADVANCE PAYMENT

HI All,

Can anybody tell me how can we knock off the TDS amount deducted on
advancepayment with the vendor invocing TDS Amount ?

This is the senoria that explains the transactions.

Step 1. I made an advance payment with tds agaist the vendor which
creates the tds liability.

Step 2. I made an purchase invoice with TDS since my vedor invoice
will have total value with all releavant details like TDS.

Step 3 At the time of vendor settlement I chose the both invoice and
advancepayment which will knock of the vendor payable amount but in
this case its not giving the option to setle the TDS amount which i
deducted at the time of advancepayment .

Thank & Regards
Karthikeya Kuppa

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups