Hi Satish...

  Thanks...This is really useful info...

satish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ignify data archival tool is available for AX. Refer
http://www.ignify.com/DynamicsAXData.asp for more details.

Regards,
Satish Panwar

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme Piquot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I know, AX does not have any archive capabilities.
>

> Regards,
>
> __________________________
>

> Jérôme Piquot
>

> Gédimat Wolff-Catenne
>
> 6, rue de la Gare
>
> 67120 Ernolsheim sur Bruche
>
> France
>

> Tél : +33 3 88 59 50 60
>
> Fax: +33 1 41 30 17 34

[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Ax Dynamics
> Envoyé : dimanche 30 septembre 2007 13:07
> À : axapta axapta
> Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Data Archiving in AX 4.0????
>

> Hi Group,
>
> Is there an archiving capability in AX 4.0 ? Is it possible to
archive transactions/ data that are more than 5 years old.