From: James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 17 October, 2007 3:19:27 AM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to cancel and close Invoice
register with same voucher which another voucher has been approval?

Yes there is some SEARCH loop code in the approval that does this check that
just looks for same voucher. I remember looking at it for an SP2 customer.

Sorry do not remember exactly the method and object

You can debug (i.e. add break point in the Info.add() method to catch when
the error message is given and then work back a little in the code to find
the search and then decide how want to fix it.

Of course you can upgrade (not sure but think it is solved, easiest is to
test it out on a demo SP5 or SP6) or just find the latest Syp layer for the
object and find what MS did to fix it.

All the best, let us know
James