Faiqa

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Faiqa
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:40 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] uprade checklist: AX Service Pack 1

Hi,

I am upgrading my system with AX4SP1 from AX4. When I run upgrade checklist
, I got an error on Presynchronize data upgrade.

"Error executing code: DictClass object not initialized"

Stack Trace

(S)\Classes\DictClass\makeObject

(S)\Classes\ReleaseUpdateCockpit\classID2module - line 18

(S)\Classes\ReleaseUpdateCockpit\fillReleaseUpdateJobStatus - line 33

(S)\Classes\ReleaseUpdateCockpit\run - line 24

(C)\Forms\ReleaseUpdateCockpit\Methods\run

(C)\Classes\MenuFunction\run

(C)\Classes\SysHelp\processMenuFunction - line 69

(C)\Classes\SysHelp\processStandardLink - line 18

(C)\Classes\SysHelp\processOnEventNavigate - line 43

(C)\Classes\SysHelp\onEvent_BeforeNavigate2 - line 27

(C)\Classes\FormActiveXControl\onEvent_BeforeNavigate2

Any idea???

Regards,

Faiqa