Hi again everyone,

Thanks Christoph for the feebdack on index.  I have added indexes just to
play safe.

Another query I have is with the firstonly command.  I understand basically
how it works but want to know how it really works in practice

Given this code:

        while select WMSPallet
            order by WMSPalletId
        {
                    select firstonly InventPalletBP
                        where InventPalletBP.PalletId ==
WMSPallet.wMSPalletId;

        }

Is it better to use firstonly in such a situation?

I mean I am going to be looping through pallets so if I dont use firstonly a
number of inventpalletbp table records will be fetched together which in
theory would be a good thing to save on database calls.  But then i am
wondering will the records that are fetched be in any particualr order (e.g.
by palletid) or just from the same page in the SQL server?  I guess it
should be read ahead according to the where clause or do I need to
explicitly put an order by or index command against the InventPalletBP
select statement to be sure of this?

Looking forward to your input

Thanks
James