From: Ursula Miranda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 3 November, 2007 1:19:44 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] GL : Balance & Bank's Balance Control

Hi,

I am not from Financial area but I'm currently facing issue in GL module,
thus I would like to find out if there's any way out to solve this issue.
My customer has a bank with currency different from their main currency.
They found from bank accounts that their balance and bank's balance control
is different each other. The discrepancy comes from exchange adjustment they
had done manually to GL module every month-end.
Now, they would like to have their bank's balance control equal to their
balance. I would really appreciate if you dont mind to share your knowledge
and advise me how to solve this problem.

THank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Miranda

      Bring your gang together - do your thing. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups