Hi
Thanks for your reply.

I have two more questions.

1)Is there any option to delete entry without having track in the
system?

2)I would like to change the transaction text after posting the entry.
In other words, I would like to edit the transaction text even after
posting. I know that it is not easy.

has any one done this earlier.

regards,

VKR

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Sumit Loya"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A better way to do that would be using the load ledger transaction
> functionality.
>
> For this create a new header in General journal.
>
> Then click on lines button
>
> In lines form you can go to Functions --> Load ledger transactions
>
> Now select the journal transaction you want to reverse in the
dialog box
> that opens up. Dont forget to check the invert sign option and
click ok.
> This will load the transaction but with reverse signs now you can
post this
> journal and this will nullify the effect of the previous
transactions.

> Hope this is what you were looking for.
>
> Regards,
> Sumit
>
> On 7/29/07, AX CONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Hello,
> >
> > If you look at Axapta 3.0, there is one
class "deletedatabasetrans" or