Hi Steeve,

  Thanks for the reply,

  What I have now is both the tabs have the same records displayed. when the
cursor is on one record in tab 1 then when i click tab2 the remaining records
should be displayed. I think you got my problem. I tried using temp table and
trying to show, but not able to do. May be this is a small problem, but seems
to be hitting my head.

  Any help on the same.

  Regards,
  LAkshmi

Steeve Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Have you tried adding a new dataSource that points to MarkupAutoLine
(you can have multiple dataSource pointing to the same table). Make
sure that the dataSource have no JoinSource. Then link the grid to
that new dataSource. That should do the trick.

Good luck!

Steeve...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "lakshmisatheesh_bba"