From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 2:44 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Digest Number 1658

kBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwMTM4MARzZWMDaGRyBHN
sawNocGgEc3RpbWUDMTE5NDUxMzI2MA--> Axapta Knowledge Village

1a.

4a.

3oDMTJzNmlwMmw3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwMTM4M
ARtc2dJZAMxNjA1NQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMTk0NTEzMjYw> Re: Axapta
certification

Posted by: "abhay jain"
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <http://profiles.yahoo.com/abhay_jain29>
abhay_jain29

Wed Nov 7, 2007 10:21 pm (PST)

Hi Pramod

For being a certified in Axapta u need to write a exam from any of the
prometric examination centres. You can find centres from internet. Exam fee
is Rs 2100 aprox.

4.0.. is the latest version in Axapta so, its better to pass this
certification.
But remember Knowledge is must if you want to be a Axapta Proffessional.

Regards
Abhay Jain

samuel pramod < <mailto:samuelpramod%40yahoo.com> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi ,

What is the criteria to become Axapta certified master. All certifications
to be in same version i.e Axapta 4.0 or Axapta 3.0 only or we can have
combination of versions i.e some from 3.0 and some from 4.0.

Thanks in advance..
Best Regards,
Pramod

Back to top

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply to sender |
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0certification> Reply to group |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Axapta-Knowledge-Village/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJzdD
Nya3ZxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwMTM4MARtc2dJZA
MxNjA1NQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTk0NTEzMjYw?act=reply&messageNum=

3oDMTM4M3F1OXIwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyNzQ4MDYyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwMTM4M
ARtc2dJZAMxNjA1NQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTk0NTEzMjYwBHRwY0lkAzE1N
DA2> Messages in this topic (4)

5.