Hi rio,
  try resize your virtual memory, allocate them on different drive.

  Zakie-Rekin   :P

Rio Pintor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear All,

I have modify a lot of table at AX 40 SP1 in Var layer. But right now
when I synchronize the Data dictionary I got an error message

"Error executing code: Insufficient memory to run script"

And sometimes it makes the service (AOS) down too. Actually I have try
it with empty database but the problem is still occur.

Does anyone know what is the cause of the problem ?

Any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rio Pintor.

  .