Hi All,

We have very complex form, with many data sources. When some of the
fields one of the data sources are changed, the other data sources need
to be refreshed as usually they have been updated on the data sources
table validate method.

I have been using the <datasourcename>_ds.research() on the write
methods on the forms datasources. However sometimes i get an error
stating that the values on the form are not current and I have to hit
F5, and loose all my changes. How do I get around this issue, and
ensuring that all my data is refreshed for the user?

Many thanks :)
Shaakera