Maybe it would be easier if you don't use a temp table and use 2
datasource of the same table.  the 2nd dataSource as a !(not) filter
on the currently selected RecId of the first dataSource.  Change the
filter and refresh the second dataSource each time the 1 dataSource
selection change.

Good luck!

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Rajkumar"