Hi ricardo,
   I think you missed the Table joins in the form datasource. If u see the
SalesTable form , see the datasource and you will see that SalesLine is
joined to SalesTable with link type delayed and InventDim is joined to
salesLine with type Inner Join. In your form, you need to set the joins in
the datasource.
Hope this helps.

Arijit Basu
http://daxguy.blogspot.com/

On 11/20/07, ricardodegouveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Thanks Sumit,
>
> did that but now when i select something on the header it does not
> select the line in the other view? i displays all the lines, its
> looks like its not linking. Do you by chance know why?
> --- In
> Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Sumit Loya"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > First Create a control of type "Group" between the header and the
> line
> > groups and set the following properties
> >
> > Name : CtrlSplitVertical
> > AutoDeclaration : Yes
> > Width : Column Width
> > Height : 5
> > Align Control : Yes
> > FrameType : Raised 3D
> > BackgroundColor : Window background
> > HideIfEmpty : No
> > AlignChild : No
> >
> > Then declare an object in *classDeclaration* in the following way
> > SysFormSplitter_Y _formSplitterVertical;
> >
> > Initialize the above object in the *init* method of the form in the
> > following way
> >
> > _formSplitterVertical = new SysFormSplitter_Y(ctrlSplitVertical,
> table,
> > this);
> >
> > Then copy the following three methods in the 'Methods' section of
> the
> > control (CtrlSplitVertical) created above
> >
> > *int mouseUp(int x, int y, int button, boolean ctrl, boolean
> shift) *
> > {
> > int ret;
> > ret = super(x, y, button, ctrl, shift);
> > return _formSplitterVertical.mouseUp(x, y, button, ctrl, shift);
> > }
> >
> > *int mouseMove(int x, int y, int button, boolean ctrl, boolean
> shift)
> > *{
> > int ret;
> > ret = super(x, y, button, ctrl, shift);
> > return _formSplitterVertical.mouseMove(x,y,button,ctrl,shift);
> > }
> >
> > *int mouseDown(int x, int y, int button, boolean ctrl, boolean
> shift)
> > *{
> > int ret;
> > ret = super(x, y, button, ctrl, shift);
> > return _formSplitterVertical.mouseDown(x, y, button, ctrl,
> shift);
> > }
> >
> > Regards,
> > Sumit
> >
> > On Nov 20, 2007 12:22 PM, ricardodegouveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi i am trying to create a form similar to that of the
> > > SaleTable.does anyone have a code example on how to use the Form
> > > Splitter only where you select something on the header and this
> > > determines what appears on the lines? as tried to use the
> SalesTable
> > > but i get lost.
> > >
> > > Thanking you in advance,
> [...]

Arijit Basu