  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ax Dev
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 1:47 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] FRx with Dynamics Ax 4.0 & Axapta 3.0
(Simultaneously)

Hi Friends:

We have a requirement where we need to integrate FRx 6.7 SP9 with both
Dynamics Axapta 4.0 SP1 and Axapta 3.0 SP1 simultaneously. We have installed
FRx 6.7 SP9 and successfully integrated with Dyanamics Axapta 4.0 SP1, but
when I am trying to run Dimension Wizard for Axapta 3.0 and importing the
Meta Data XML file and click on process button, it is giving me error.
BottomLine is; I am not able to integrate FRx with Axapta 3.0, at the same
time it is allready working with Dynamics Ax 4.0 SP1.

Is it possible to integrate both Axapta 3.0 & Dynamics Ax 4.0 at same time
with FRx 6.7 SP9? Please help if anyone has already done this.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Harsh