Sales Price in Sales Order is required to be different from the sales price to
be used for computing in the sales invoice. Moreover the original sales price
needs to be intact. How can this be incorporated. Just to put more detail brief
here are the steps:
Sales Price of an item is computed in Sales order and sales order is confirmed.
However due to business requirement, sales price to be considered during the
packing slip and sales invoice are different from the price confirmed during
the sales order.
However we have to maintain the original price (defined in per step 1) of the
Sales Order.
I may have multiple dispatches i.e. sales invoices against the same sales order
and all/many of them may have different sales prices in invoice as compared to
sales price in sales Order
This is very critical problem. Any work around available?
If not what should be the steps for customization?

Nikesh Shah