HI Friends,
           my name is ashok (Ax4.0 Technical Consultant) i want Raw
material Stock Statement report. iam using invent Table as datasource
and in fetch method iam using invent trans table and depending on the
Status issue and Status receipt,inventTransType(purchase,sold etc) and
date status(using dialog method) iam fetching the transactions i.e,
(OPENING , RECEIPT ,ISSUES , CLOSING )
            closing stock will be calculated using the formula
  (opening stock + receipts - issues = closing stock)
 but now i want same report using the warehous (i.e,inventLocationid)
in inventTrans table iam having inventdimid may be iam using wrong
datasource.
please tell me for warehouse which datasource i have to use and query
relations.
                    waiting friends for ur output..................
 mail id : [EMAIL PROTECTED]