From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com on behalf of knee_soft
Sent: Thu 29/11/2007 5:40 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to overcome auto save option in all
forms.

hi all,

if there is any possibilities to overcome auto save option in
all the forms. I have created one button called Save, if i click that
button then only the record should save in Table, other wise don' t
save in the table. How to overcome this issue ? any idea Friends..

Regards.
K . Neelagandan

K.Neelagandan.
9994307471.