  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of paulinavk
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 8:20 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Renaming a file from AX

I have a utility that searches a directory for files, processes a text
file (opened as textio) and then must rename it so it doesn't process
it next time. I have tried the WINAPI::movefile(filename,newname) but
it does nothing. I'm assuming that it's because my utility still has
the file open (if I run the rename as a job it works fine) but I can't
see an obvious way to ensure the file is closed. Any hints would be
appreciated.
Paulina