Hi,

The pic in the Company logo is stored in the database in the table called
CompanyImage.

It reads the supplied file converts it into binary data and then stores it
in the above said table.

It is possible to display am image from a path in the system, but problem we
normally face is that the image may not be available to all the users in the
network if the supplied path is not accessible for all the users.

Regards,
Sumit