Hi All,

My client is processing goods of its clients on job work, presently
subcontracting functionality available in Axapta is only for doing
job work outside the company by third party.

Please advice how we can map it in Axapta so that goods come for job
work can be tracked properly and also Master planning, capacity
reservation, delievery schedule and other related area can be
handled.

Also as per Excise rules, after processing goods excise is to be
charged on full value i.e. on processing charges, raw material used
by company and raw material cost sent by client for processing and
after charging excise raw material cost of client will then reduce
from line amount to come over to net invoice amount.

Thanks in advance.

regards
Neeraj Kumar