Hello,

I have a small query on document handling. I have to add a lot of texts
on sales order document. These texts should be predefined. It will be
necessary to have the ability to have some table to choose a specific
text top print on the document. Now I have created a new table and a
form. This form is called from Sales order form by a menuitem button.
In this form I should enter the notes and press a button in that form
to transfer the text to standard AX document form. The whole idea is
that we don't want to enter the fixed text from order, we want to
choose an amount of text to print. we need to have some kind of table
where all fixed text is stored, thats the whole idea of this
functionality. When we want a fixed text on sales order we will be able
to choose any text to transfer to the document handler. I think you got
it. Can you let me know how to do the same? I am new to document
handling.

Rgrds,
Raj