Hi,
   Your problem might be related to cache object. Try this solution.

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application
Data

And delete the files with extension *.auc  and *.aoc

After deleting open the Axapta. Please reply me back if it is done.

Have a nice day!
Suyesh

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Agus Riyadi"