ERP solutions module is also certified by Microsoft.  But ERP solutions
module handles quarantine very well.  They also have sample lot inspections
and many other inspection types that should satisfy your customer very well.

Myrl

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of eshuss1
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 9:36 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Quality Module in AX 4.0

Both Fullscope and ERPSolutions have good quality modules. The
Fullscope one is the MIcrosoft certified one but the ERPsolutions one
is very good as well.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , "sasi.manufacturing"