Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that I'm facing a problem in Axapta 3.0 , I took a backup
from Axapta using the export feature ( Administration - Periodic -
DataImport & Export ) than when I tried to import it (restore it) on another
machine all the data are transfered except the Journal Data all of the
Journals I already posted on the first machine disappear.
N.B. When I setup the definition group I make it standard, in the second
tab( Option Tab) I choose all the fields and all the Table Setup is checked.

Is there anyone can help in this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Radwa