From: yifath1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 4:52:34 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Credit Note & Misc. charges

hi all,

I just want to verify something. My client applies a misc. charge on
the purchase order, let say $100 for 5 items, therefore, the misc.
charge per item is $20.
Then the client returns 1 item to the supplier. i have tested this and
it appears that the whole misc. charge is reversed... $100 is this
correct?

I think some modification has been done on this version of Axapta 3.
Please can some one just verify and tell me what should happen when
credit note is created and posted.

we are using misc. charge as landed cost - whereby it is debiting the
item and crediting a different account.

Thanks
Yifat