Hi everyone,

Is it possible to do partial payment of a sales invoice in standard Axapta?

Example is the sales invoice is 150 dollars and the customer pays 100
dollars in cash and 50 dollars on credit card when the invoice is issued.
Both payments I want to be processed at the time of posting the sales
invoice but both types of payment have different end ledger accounts (one is
cash and te other is credit card collections).  The situation is in a retail
environment so the user would not have access or time to create any type of
journals

The Automatic positng of payment journal on the method of payment is by
default for the full amount as far as I am aware is this correct?

Is there anyway of using the payment fee or payment step functions to
achieve it?  I ahve tried to think of a way but not come up with anything

Thanks
James