Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von paulinavk
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Januar 2008 07:28
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Args

I need to pass a record (sales quotation) to a report so the report
only prints for that record.  I know it's possible and I've tried to
follow how its done but I cannot see how I can do this.  In the forms
it's easy passing using the datasource in properties but I can't seem
to action reports this way.

Paulina

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk