Hi,
  Check in data source that SQL connection is there or not ,If not then create
it.
  Enable things which i am attaching in this mail

  1) Please ensure the remote connection and named pipes are enabled in SQL
Server 2005.  Please refer to Page 97 in Chapter 4 from Courseware 8626
(Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0) linked below for
more information.  I also attached in this case for your convenience.
  2)Could you please also verify that both the AOS service account and AOS
computer has db_ddladmin, db_datareader, and db_datawriter roles?
  this will help to out

"balbir.chambial" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi

Im facing the same problem. Can you please how you solved it?

Balbir Singh

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Setiaji Kurniawan