I am using Ax 4.0 and SQL 2005...

  And i got the following Error in Event Viewer....

"Fatal SQL condition during login. Error message: "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "AXINDIAN" requested by the login. The
login failed."

SQL diagnostics: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open
database "AXINDIAN" requested by the login. The login failed.. Connect
information was: Userid = [], Database = [AXINDIAN], Server = [B2BWIN2003AX],
DSN = [], Other = []"