I too am attempting to process 1099s for the first time through
Axapta.  I have already encountered some serious problems, but hope
to have them resolved by the end of the week or early next week.  I
will keep you posted but would appreciate direct contact from you
should you find any solutions as well.

This is an urgent priority as we have to print and electronically
file over 3000 (yes, 3 thousand!) 1099 forms.  I really don't want to
hand-type them!

thank you and everyone else in advance for any assistance! - Jamie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "xyz redsurgol"