Hi everyone,

I'm still gathering info about KR3 (kernel rollup 3) upgrade and
found a problem in SalesInvoice report on MBS forum.

Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrow
ser/en-us/default.mspx?
dg=microsoft.public.axapta.programming&lang=en&cr=US
Search for "kernel rollup 3 salesinvoice"

Shortly, CustInvoiceTrans.RecId becomes empty after "this.send
(custInvoiceTrans);" line in fetch() method.  And that happends only
the first time of the loop, next iterations are ok.  I've confirmed
the problem on my KR3 test environement.  No answer found on MSB
forum.

I don't have any more info on this.  I know it could be easily fixed
in SalesInvoice but does it hide a uglier and more wide spread bug?

Any hint would are welcomed.  Btw I have SP3.

Steeve...