thnx a lot sourabh for ur help!!
ok i am a bit confused ...say we are customizing Ax according to some
client's requirement, then as i hav seen dat we are developer can code
on cust,var as well as bus layer....then how will i decide when to
work on which layer??? can u plz give some live xample...??
thanx in advance

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "saurabh agrawal"