Hi All,

This is my first Dynamics implementation and I am trying to determine
whether invoices can be captured into Dynamics without using
creditors. I noticed that if you want to capture an invoice journal
the account type allow you to select ledger, fixed assets, bank etc.
Does this mean that when you run the settlement proposal those
invoices will be created as part of the settlement? In other words,
will those invoices form part of the extract that will be created and
send to the bank for payment of creditors?

Also, is it possible to do a search on payments made that were not
done via creditors?

Thanks
Marica