You cannot do this without without RLS or modifcation

Std AX security is at 'object' level and so conditions within an object are
either RLS or modification

  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
krawczynski.piotr
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:46 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Secutiry problem

In our company we are posting salaries as a vendors transactions.
There is a group of vendors "101" which is the group for employees.

How can I set the security on Axapta to no allow looking into
transaction of vendors from the group "101" to anybody with access to
VendTrans table ?

We do not have a licence for Record Level Security !!

Best Regards
Piotr