Hi,
I am not able to connect to AOS through ASP.Net page using .Net Business
Connector. Have tried with Logon, LogonAs, LogonAsGuest (Axapta), all works
fine with windows application but not in Web application. Few things I have
already done... impersonate in web config is already there and its same as AX
business connector proxy user. Nothing seems working; it always throws
BusinessConnectorException during logon process. Please help me ... (its Vista
OS, IIS 6.0, Dynamics AX 5.0 prerelease, .Net Framework 2.0)

Thanks & Regards,
Somu