--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, suneel babu
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI.,
>        I want to know is the Ax 4.0 SP2 Indian version released or
Not? pl z send any Response urgently.

> thanks In Advance ....

Hi,

You can download the Ax 4.0 SP2 Indian version from Partnersource.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/servicepack/dynamics
ax40sp2.htm?printpage=false#india

Microsoft Dynamics™ AX 4.0 SP2 India localization is a re-design of
the existing India taxes based on the standard tax engine, fully re-
designed and re-engineered Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and Tax
Collected at Source (TCS). The criterion for re-design and new
localization is that it offers the same functionality as the existing
localization and it expands localization features by adding taxes
like VAT and Service Tax. Custom duty feature is introduced to
address import and export transactions.

Regards
Kalaiarasi