From: Asrar Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 12:27:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Fund transfer from one bank to
another using cheque

Hi,
In payment journal lines, by default it will be Account Type will be vendor
only. You can change the account type to Bank by clicking the General Tab, you
can select account type Bank and you can select the relevant bank.

Good luck...
Asrar

meena lakshmanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in> wrote:
Hi,

No doubt we can create journal lines in the AP module for transfer of funds
from one bank to another bank.

Are you sure whether the cheque is being generated? If so, please let me know
the procedure since I am not able to generate the cheque using the AP Module.
By default, it shows only for Vendor.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshman.