From: lakme_76 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 14 February, 2008 2:51:07 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Payment Reversal

Hi,

After generating a cheque for the third party ( ie., not a vendor )
and subsequent posting using Payment Journal in the AP Module, payment
reversal funtion button is inactive if we want to reverse the
transaction or cancel the cheque before it is dispatched. Is there any
concept behind? Or any parameter is missing since payment reversal
function is active when the cheque is generated and posted for a
Vendor transaction.

Please reply if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance

Lakshman.

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/