Hi padmaja
Go to administration - setup - system - configuration - administration - remove
the checkmark in 'keep update objects' best regards kim truelsen

________________________________
From: padmaja_wipro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 20. februar 2008 22:45
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Best way to delete DEL_ fields?

Hi,

I would like to delete the fields that were obsolete during
upgradation. I have to delete one field that starts with DEL_ from a
table. Please note that this field is at sys layer in the table..

So to delete that, do I need to delete from SQLDictonary table which
is a system table?

Did anyone have tried to delete DEL fields?. if so, what the best way
to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Padma