Hi Khalid,
  take a field from ur report which is lengthy and check that field like this.

  if(strLen(<Field>) > element.pixelsLeft())
      element.newPage();

  I thik its useful for u

  Thanks and Regards,
  Venkat

khalid_akkawi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi all ,
can you help me in my problem with a report which is:
Each block of data (each body) should be on the same page if
possible, the line should go to the next page and be with the entire
block . but the height for the body is dynamic , sometimes 50 mm and
other times is 80 ..
What I need is when I find that the Block will go to the next page ,
I need to get back and put a new line before it.
If there is a method that returns me to the previous page and put my
element.newPage() like this algorithm :

If (PreviousPage != CurrentPage && The same record )
{
"to the starting position of the record"
2. element.newPage()
}

Thanx in advance,
Cheers,