Dear all,

Can I trouble you to advice on an issue that I'm having with the MRP
plan?

When running the MRP plan (MRP A) for the first time, it will take 8
hours to complete the run.

However, running the same MRP plan (MRP A) for the second time, it
will take more than 24 hours and still not able to complete the run.

When creating another MRP plan with the same settings (MRP B), it
will complete the run within 8 hours as well.

We have tried to do a re-indexing, check/sychronize and database
integrity check but the results are still the same.

Please advice if you have faced any similar issues before or if you
have any suggestions that I can try out.

Thank you very much for your help.

Warmest Regards,
Weishu