From: Alaa Assem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 12:42:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Customer Balance

Varden, thank you so much J

But when I compiled the code it gave me an error which is "on the report
design.
*/
TmpCustLedger. AccountNum = tTmpCustLedger. AccountNum;
TmpCustLedger. Name = tTmpCustLedger. Name;
TmpCustLedger. Balance01 = tTmpCustLedger. Balance01;
"

The table does not contain this field!!

What should I do? I already made it work and correct but I don't know
whether my action was right or wrong!

One other thing plz, how could I display the report with specified balance
range?

Ex. Display the cust. whom their balance is between 1000-10000 only

Once again A BIG TAHNK TO U J