Hi To all,

  Is it possible to use Order by and group by in a single select statement?
  I want to retreive the records from tabel , so i used the follwoing query

  while select ItemId,ItemDesc,sum(Cost),sum(Qty) form tmpmodeltable group by
ItemId //Order by qty desc
  {
     element.execute(5);
  }

  here we want to retreive the values in descening order by qty and also group
by the value by ItemId......that's why i use the above statements but this
issue is yet to be complete...

  Friends ..Give me the idea to finish this .........

  Thanks in advance..........

  by,
  Anjali.

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.