From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Naeem Sarwar
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Production Order

hi pplz,

we are in service industry and some time we receive services requests which are
most urgent then the existing job in progress.
we are in progress of implementing  Dynamics AX. in AX we cam to know that once
a production order is started it can't not be stopped and there is no priority
setting for jobs in schedule so we can start a high priority job by stopping
the jobs in progress immediatly.

any solution or way out ....

Thanks

Naeem Sarwar