  _____

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tushar Joshi
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:02 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Reverse Sales Packing Slips

No its not possible to reverse a packing slip once it is posted... u have to
pass a General Journal to reverse the account entry.

Regds,
Tushar

anishafakir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible in AX4.0 to reverse packing slips by specifying a
paticular packing slip for a sales order?

This is when a sales order has multiple packing slips, e.g. say 3
packing slip records DN1, DN2, DN3 and you only want to reverse a
particular packing slip say DN3.

Can this be done standard or must it be a mod?

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Anisha

  _____

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_1/*http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups>
have it.