From: "Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com"
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 7 April, 2008 1:13:24 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Digest Number 1804

Axapta Knowledge Village
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1. Query Related Alerts From: Sanam Khan
View All Topics | Create New Topic Message
1. Query Related Alerts
Posted by: "Sanam Khan" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   sannam_k
Sun Apr 6, 2008 11:26 pm (PDT)
Hi..

I need some help regarding the alerts. I create alerts in the system but
there is a problem that the alerts are not generated until I go to the

AOT >> Forms>>tutorial_ EventProcessor and click the start button then the
system shows me the generated alerts.

Can anyone tell me that what should I do so that I should not run this again
and again and the alerts should be generated automatically.

Any help would be highly appreciated. .

Regards,

Sanam Khan

Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity
 11 New Members
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.
Special K Group
on Yahoo! Groups
Join the challenge
and lose weight.
Featured Y! Groups
and category pages.
There is something
for everyone.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily
Digest.Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Messages | Links | Calendar

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to
Traditional

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/